Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Huge Thank You to Knitters

Thank you so much to Gayle Ferguson and Barbara Porter for being our winning Charity Knitting Block donators. Each of these great ladies donated 22 squares this week. (Yes, this means Barbara has donated a total of 44 squares). I am struggling along with my 4 squares donated so far. But I am having fun learning and playing with new stiches.

Please comment on this post or contact me if anyone is interested in having a stitch of the week or month knitting class. We can do more advanced stitches or start with a beginners class. I think this would be fun if anyone is interested.

Thanks so much everyone, I am so excited to get the first box of squares shipped off to Africa for childrens blankets.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Rox - I would love doing a monthly knitting class. I have been knitting fun scarfs lately. We should really try to put something together.