Friday, December 12, 2008

Teachers Tote




Our Featured Item this week
The TEACHERS TOTE
The perfect gift idea
This custom microfiber bag contains everything you need to teach a class at church or school.
Perfect for the Primary or Sunday School Teacher, parent or occasional substitute.
With this bag there is never a need to stop at the library.
The tote contains chalk and eraser in a clear pocket that pulls out and can be set right on the chalk board. It also contains a clear zipper pocket holding pencils. Inside other secure pockets are push pins, magnets, dry erase marker and hi-liter. There is plenty of room inside for your manual and it can even hold a standard size laptop. It also has an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. I designed this bag years ago as a gift for my husband as he was always substituting some class at church. He used it for many years.
I am so excited that I have been able to get my bag manufactured and available to everyone.
I hope that you can use it to simplify, organize and beautify your life. I am currently offering this bag at a reduced price of
$29.00.
Leave a comment to order one online and I will get right back to you.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Love the blog rox! It will be a great advertising tool.

Patti said...

I have one of those totes, and I love it!! it's great if you're ever a teacher.